Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wordle

Love it...want to use it all the time. Here is one I did for our learning. It is a section of the FMM contract document I have been working on today and is currently what my working world is all about. I am trying hard to get a Wordle picture on this post so I printed it then scanned it and ten tried to upload the scan but that didn't work. I knew that you cant save the Wordles anywhere other than the Wordle page. So, my attempts at doing that were a bit dismal. However, there might have been something I could do with the scan and changed it but I don't know how to do that. But here is the link to the Wordle so that you can have fun with it. Nic used it in the weekend and loved it too. All he did was write the alphabet which was a little dull for me and great for him.
www.wordle.com

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Hi Sally,
If you save your Wordle to the Wordle Gallery, you can then get the code for it and paste it into your blog. I did mine and it worked, though it came out as quite faint. The image is also an active link to your original wordle.