Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspect my gadget

I am just going gadget crazy on this little blog, just for the fun of it, just because I can. However, there is a certain lack of finesse in the application. I hope to remedy this at some point in the process of my learning. I have added my LibraryThing gadget which I have recently neglected in favour of listing my recent titles on my other blog as a way of sounding a little bit more interesting with the upside being an electronic record of my pedestrian reading habits. Confused? I am. My mind is a jumble of passwords and log ons as a result of years of absuing myself by excitedly and randomly setting up and joining every bloody thing that came along. I am almost in log on and password rehab, don't go there. Plan your attack on the with Web 2.0 world and limit your addictions along with your passwords and log ons.

No comments: