Sunday, July 19, 2009

Excuses to chat

Social networking ain't new and it is something people like me just fall upon with delight. I have a myspace (forgotten the password) and a Bebo (to check in on the step daughter -too dark for me) and facebook (the one I have stuck with and visit almost daily). However, for a chatty out going girl, I find myself giving very very little away about anything of significance. I like lurking and having a laugh, seeing my friends doing fun things and joining in the quizzes. I do not tell people what I am doing. Is that because I am afraid they will discover how very unexciting my life is, how not funny I am when sober or am I a secret squirrel? Not sure. Nothing will stop me from being part of the current networks and anything new and interesting that comes along but apologies for a faint and slightly dull presence. By all means be interesting and exciting yourselves and I love to read what everyone else is doing with their time. Thanks for that.

No comments: